Flagstop Car Wash is seeking a full time maintenance technician. With 8 locations and several more planned, we need to add to our growing team.
- Installs, programs, and tests new system equipment.
- Troubleshoots, performs repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Analyzes electronic and mechanical problems and provides repairs as required.
- Maintains exceptional service with customers, vendors, and team members.
- Complete field service reports.
- Performs various tasks as assigned.
- Knowledge of low voltage control circuits, general three phase power and hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Must comprehend basic blueprints, electrical schematics, installation and service manuals.
- Ability to interface between equipment and computer programs. Understanding of controller programming of PLCs and CPUs.
- Must have excellent problem solving and decision making skills, ability to perform work without supervision or assistance.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and maneuver a job site.
- Ability to work outside and in fluctuating temperatures.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and pass drug test.
- Ability to be on call 24/7
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Ability to work outside and in fluctuating temperatures
- Frequently operate a computer
- Interact with others in person, over the phone, and via other devices
- Move about facilities to access file cabinets, documents, office machinery, and other equipment
Specific Physical Requirements Include:
- Twisting, pulling, kneeling, and squatting in and around small spaces
- Occasional bending, twisting, and turning while lifting heavy equipment
- Maintaining balance at heights of up to 20 feet